Did you know, every workplace needs to have their electrical appliances tested and tagged at least once per year?
Knowing your responsibilities across all ranges of activities in your workplace is onerous. Rely on South East Electrical’s knowledge to keep your workplace compliant.
Testing And Tagging Requirements Qld
It is your obligation to ensure the safety of your workplace and that includes regular testing and tagging of your electricals. Queensland workplace health and safety rules on testing and tagging show testing intervals from 3 months to 5 years depending on which industry you operate in. Gold Coast businesses. South East Electrical’s testing and tagging software automates test and tag intervals by notifying us when your equipment is due for testing. We contact you for an appointment, keeping your equipment always compliant with the regular testing and tagging relevant to your industry.
Gold Coast Testing and Tagging Services
- All testing and tagging work is documented to prove your OH&S compliance.
- We test and tag all equipment and document this for your records.
- As part of the testing and tagging process we get to inspect your equipment. We can identify possible problems before they occur.
- Compliance Checks
- Visual Inspections
- Insulation Resistance
- Earth Continuity/Leakage
Annual testing and tagging is the best way for Gold Coast businesses to prevent electrical problems before they occur. Common electrical problems identified in test and tag include damaged pins, frayed cords and bent and overloaded cabling.
South East Electrical For Testing and Tagging Gold Coast
We are licensed electricians who have been operating on the Gold Coast for decades. What separates us from other testing and tagging companies is our commitment to the Gold Coast and our complete knowledge of electrical services.
While we are testing and tagging all your electrical appliances, we can also:
- Test all emergency lights at the same time.
- Complete the general safety audit to ensure there are no other problems, therefore saving time and money for you
Items You Must Have Tested And Tagged Regularly
The following electrical items require testing and tagging:
- Power equipment such as drills and welding equipment
- Power boards
- Extension cables
- Portable power equipment