Air Conditioning Special
To ensure an efficient air conditioner it needs to be serviced on a regular basis.
Maintain your air conditioner with a regular service.
The following are included in our thorough air conditioning service.
1. Check air filters. Clean or replace as necessary.
2. Check for adequate refrigerant charge
3. Check condenser and clean if necessary
4. Lubricate condenser fan motor
5. Check condenser fan blades for tightness
6. Tighten electrical connections at equipment
7. Check voltage at unit under load
8. Check condensate drain for blockage. Clean as necessary
9. Check blower belt for condition, tension, and alignment.
10. Lubricate all bearings where applicable
11. Check blower for cleanliness
12. Check all safety controls
13. Inspect contactor points
14. Check and clean thermostat
15. Check lockout control
16. Inspect evaporator coil cleanliness
17. Inspect starting capacitor
18. Inspect running capacitor
19. Check for vibration and noise
20. Inspect relays
21. Check and record running and starting amperages
22. Check and record suction and discharge pressures
23. Make recommendations of any needed repairs to the air conditioning system
Air conditioning service