When purchasing a home or unit, most people will ask for building and pest inspections but very few people consider having a pre-purchase electrical inspection. Unexpected problems in the electrical wiring of your potential home could create a lot of expense, right when you don’t need it! We offer a thorough electrical inspection for any residential or commercial property, that you are considering purchasing.
Our pre-purchase electrical inspection consists of the following:
- Inspect the meter box, and check for safety switch(es).
- Check the condition of the electrical switchboard and advise on the cost of an upgrade if required.
- Test earthing system to eliminate risk of electrocution.
- Randomly check power points, switches and lights to ensure they are operating correctly.
- Test operation and wiring of hot water system, oven and hotplate.
- Advise of any other potential problems in electrical circuits.
- Suggest any power saving ideas and the potential costs involved.
Written Pre-Purchase Electrical Inspection Report
We provide a detailed written report at the conclusion of the inspection.
Cost of Pre-Purchase Electrical Inspection Report
Our fixed price for electrical inspection is $290 (including GST).
Why Choose South East Electrical For Pre-Inspection Reports
- South East Electrical have fully qualified electricians trained for electrical inspections.
- South East Electrical’s experience with electrical inspections means we pick up things that might otherwise cost you money down the track.
- South East Electrical’s written pre-purchase inspection reports detail current condition and highlight any areas of concern.
- We’ll supply a fully priced quote for any faults, meaning you have a negotiating point to take to the building’s seller.
- South East Electrical’s inspection reports potentially save you money by finding electrical faults before you buy.
Contact South East Electrical To Organize Your Pre-Purchase Inspection
Reduce risk and save money, contact South East Electrical today for a thorough electrical inspection. Call us today on 1300 997 621 or use the form on this page to book your pre-purchase electrical inspection.